Federal Agency Services
Federal agencies are required by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to provide retirement financial education for their employees. A Benefits Administration Letter 11-104 dated March 25, 2011, identifies the roles of OPM, employing agencies and employees in implementing retirement financial education programs. The letter states, the “implementation of the strategy must educate Federal employees on the need for retirement savings and investment, must provide information on how to plan for retirement, and how to calculate the retirement investment needed to meet their retirement goals.” This must be offered to early-, mid-, and late-career employees.
Agencies that desire assistance in fulfilling their responsibility to employees by providing benefits and retirement financial education programs can rely on us to help satisfy those requirements.
Our programs focus on providing participants with information on the following Federal employee benefits:
- CSRS or FERS Retirement Annuity
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Voluntary Contribution Plan (VCP) – CSRS and CSRS Offsets only
- Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Social Security
- Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB)
- Dental and Vision
- Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP)
- Disability – Federal employee Compensation Act (FECA), CSRS and FERS Disability annuity, and Social Security Disability